Rapid Email Support is a software productivity tool designed to save you time by speeding up the time taken to reply to your emails. It does this by using the powerful combination of database, knowledge base, small text file templates and the ability to easily add them to your outgoing email you are composing or replying to. Simple but effective
The application integrates the email folders, outgoing email, templates and databases thereby increasing the productivity of the user. Option to convert HTML emails to plain text without running ActiveX controls or scripts. It does not show images, handy if you get a lot of spam. Compose, reply or forward emails. Inbuilt database and Knowledge base can use mdb Access(r) or xls Excel(r) files to help with replies or support and uses the latest OLEDB connection.
Rapid Email Support was designed to deal with the many and varied customer email queries about products and services. Have you found most other support software solutions were really employee time management, inventory or billing software in the guise of what you really need - software to speed up your email turn around time. Features include HTML help file, notepad and simple calendar. The database field names can be changed to provide some customisation to suit your needs. Send plain text or RTF emails. Mark messages as read, unread, move, copy or delete them.
If you are looking for software to keep an eye on your employees time or bill support customers then Rapid Email Support is not for you. If you want to make yourself or your employees more productive when emailing replies then Rapid Email Support is worth investigating. Why not download a free 30 day trial and try it out?
» version 1.0 - posted on 2005-10-10
Rapid Email Support Product License
1. License grant. Peter Richards, Pajersoft, grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this software on any one hardware product for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the software. You may not modify the software or disable any licensing or control features of the software except as an intended part of the software programming features. This license is not transferable to any other hardware product or other company, entity, or individual.
2. Ownership. The software is owned and copyrighted by Peter Richards, Pajersoft. Your license confers no title or ownership in the software and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the software .
3. Copyright. The software is protected by English copyright law,1988, United states copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the software will remain the exclusive property of Peter Richards, Pajersoft and you will not acquire any rights to the software except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the software will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the software.
4. Reverse engineering. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the software in whole or in part.
5. No other warranties. Peter Richards does not Warrant that the software is error free. Peter Richards, Pajersoft disclaims all other warranties with respect to the software, either Express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement of third party rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion Of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may Last, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also Have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
6. Severability . In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. No liability for consequential damages. In no event shall Peter Richards, Pajersoft or its suppliers be liable to you for Any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of the software, Even if Peter Richards, Pajersoft has been advised of the possibility Of such damages. In no event will Peter Richards liability for any claim, Whether in contract, tort or any other theory of liability, exceed the License fee paid by you, if any.
8. Governing law. This license will be governed by the laws of the United kingdom. The united nations convention on contracts for the International sale of goods is specifically disclaimed.
9. Entire agreement. This is the entire agreement between you and Peter Richards, Pajersoft supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.